There are different ways to install my Lightroom Presets. Find out how to install Lightroom Presets on Desktop and Mobile the easy way.
How To Download My Lightroom Profiles After Purchase?
1. Click on the provided downloadable link of my Lightroom Profiles after you’ve made a purchase, or alternatively, you will be sent an email with a downloadable link.
2. A new Dropbox window will open (this is where I store all my Lightroom Presets & Profiles from).
3. Click Download then direct download (located at the top right corner).
How To Install Lightroom Presets On Desktop & Mobile?
How To Install Paris Chic Style Lightroom Presets On Lightroom Classic CC On A Desktop Mac or PC?
1st Option – This is the easiest way to import my presets.
1. You should have already purchased your Lightroom Subscription Plan in order to install my Presets with this option.
2. Go to Lightroom Classic CC.
3. Click on Develop (on the right side tab).
4. Click the plus + sign next to Preset on the left side. Click Import Presets.
5. Import my presets that you just downloaded.
6. Once imported you will see that all my presets are imported into a User Preset folder. Just rename the folder by clicking right click to help you find my presets easier.
7. You’ve now imported my Presets. Well done. Happy editing.
2nd Option – You can import my Presets this way if the 1st option does not work for you.
1. First, copy my Lightroom Presets (whichever folder you saved them from) after installing them.
2. Then on a Mac, go to Lightroom Classic CC, click on the Lightroom tab, then click on Preferences. On a PC, click on Edit tab (on the left), then click on Preferences (located toward the end).
2. Preferences will pop up. Click Presets tab then click Show Lightroom Presets Folder.
3. An Adobe folder will pop up. Click CameraRaw. Then click Settings.
4. You’re now in the Settings folder. This is where you will paste or import my Lightroom Presets.
5. That’s it! You’ve finally imported my Lightroom Presets and now you can start editing.
How To Install Paris Chic Style Lightroom Presets On Lightroom CC On A Desktop Mac or PC?
1. Again you must have a Lightroom Subscription Plan from Adobe in order to use my Profiles.
2. Open Lightroom CC.
3. Click the File tab on the right side. Click Import Profiles and Presets.
4. Done! You’ve now imported my Lightroom Profiles on Lightroom CC successfully. Make sure that you restart your Lightroom CC in order for my Profiles to appear.
How To Install Paris Chic Style Lightroom Presets On Mobile With A Subscription Plan?
1. You must install the Lightroom CC App. You need to Login.
2. If you have purchased a Lightroom Subscription plan you can Sync my Lightroom Presets by installing them into Lightroom CC. Follow the instruction on how to install my presets into Lightroom CC just above this section.
3. Once you’ve installed my Presets into Lightroom CC, you can now Sync by clicking Sync and Backed Up on the right-hand top corner.
4. Restart your Lightroom CC App. Navigate to Presets, you will then see that all my presets have now been synced.
5. That’s all. You can start using my presets on mobile.
How To Install My Presets On Mobile Without A Lightroom Subscription Plan?
1. Find my presets for mobile that you just downloaded in your laptop.
2. Click the folder. Highlight all .dng files. Then right click. Click Share then click Airdrop.
3. An Airdrop will pop up. Wait for a few seconds until your mobile name will show up. Then click share.
4. .dng files – my Lightroom Presets are now stored in your mobile under Photos. Please note that .dng files usually will appear as black on the camera roll.
5. Go to Lightroom CC app on your mobile so you can import those DNG files into Lightroom CC App.
6. When you open the app you’ll see a plus sign + on the right side. Click that + sign.
7. Click Create Album. Type in whatever name you want.
8. Then click Ok.
9. A new Album has now been created. Click those three dots on that New Album you just created.
10. Click Add Photos. Then click the Camera Roll. And then select all those DNG files from your Camera Roll.
11. Then Add Photos. All DNG files should now be inside that new Album you just created.
12. Click that Album you just created and you will see all my Lightroom Presets as DNG files.
13. You’ve finally imported all my presets into your Lightroom CC Mobile App. Happy editing!
Thank you for purchasing my Lightroom Presets.