Are you looking to enhance your fashion, travel, and lifestyle photos in order to bring out those vibrant colors, warm or cool tones and different shades and lightings in otherwise dark and uninspiring images? Or perhaps are you looking to create an amazing tan or enhance your natural skin tones in your images?
What’s Included & Features: –
- 11 editable versatile Lightroom Presets for all images
- Installation Instructions
- Instant Downloadable link. You must download all links and save it to your laptop before transferring to your mobile.
- Vibrant colors, bright, matte, rich, a touch of rose gold, a mixture of sharpness and pastel Warm Tones for warm cities and skin tones (perfect for daytime images)
- Neutral, all day lightings (ideal for photos with bad lightings or in shadows)
- Sunsets, sunrise, vintage (for that Vogue look)
- Slight touch of Cool Tones (e.g blue skies, green trees, and plants)
- Skin tone enhancer (great for enhancing your tan when you don’t have one and it’s also great for skin lightening in Basic Tone and Hue Color sections)
- Easily adjustable and versatile
- Lightroom Presets for Lightroom CC Desktop and Mobile.
- Lightroom Presets for Lightroom Classic CC Desktop
- Lightroom Presets for Photoshop CC
Rome, Italy Lightroom Presets 1.1 color palette is based on orange, reds, and yellows with warm highlights, cooler shadows, and a mixture of enhanced and lesser contrast. These presets are perfectly designed to help you save time, edit your photos on desktop or mobile as you desire.
These presets can easily be adjusted, and applied to all images including fashion, travel, cities, landscape, food, products, architecture, and lifestyle.
Lightroom Presets For Desktop & Mobile
Presets for Desktop
Rome, Italy Lightroom Presets 1.1 is available for Lightroom CC, Lightroom Classic CC Desktop, and Mobile and Photoshop CC Desktop.
For desktop, you need to have a Lightroom Classic CC Subscription. My Presets are compatible with Lightroom Classic CC Version 7.4 and up, Lightroom CC Version 1.4 and up, and Photoshop CC Version 19.1.15 and up.
You can purchase your Lightroom Classic CC monthly subscription plan here in order to use all of my presets.
Lightroom Classic CC is much more powerful and is highly recommended for editing on a desktop. I mostly use Lightroom Classic CC to edit my photos using my presets.
Presets For Mobile
For mobile-only option (only for Presets), you don’t need to have a Lightroom Classic CC subscription, you can download the app for free. However, the mobile Lightroom version is not as powerful as compared to the Lightroom Classic CC desktop version. But if you’re always on the go and don’t always have access to laptops or desktop then this is the right option for you.
Lightroom Presets Adjustments
My Lightroom Presets are compatible with both Raw and JPEG pictures. Please note that all presets are designed to provide you a base or template of color tones and color schemes.
However, they also work differently on each image due to different cameras, settings, lightings, contrast or saturation (depending on when or where your photo was taken). You’ll most likely need to adjust or tweak all of the Basic, Tone Curve, HSL/Color, Split Toning, Details and other slider options after applying the preset to your photo.
I have tested all my presets on various raw and unedited images, always resulting in versatile aesthetically pleasing edited images. Presets are all meant to be your base for your edits, and therefore it is absolutely normal to make adjustments after each preset has been applied to your photo (there is no difference to doing this whether on desktop or mobile).
How To Install Presets & What Are Lightroom Presets?
Please click the following links below to read more information: –
How To Install Lightroom Presets On Desktop and Mobile?
What Are Lightroom Presets?
Terms & Policy: –
Payments, Refunds, Returns & Exchange Policy
Once payment has been completed and successful, you will receive an email with a link to download my Lightroom Presets on desktop and mobile.
Please note that all of my Presets are non-refundable as these are intangible digital products only to be delivered via email to be downloaded, and cannot be returned. Therefore, I also don’t accept exchange for my digital products.
Please note that an unauthorized action of sharing all of my presets are prohibited, and therefore, will be met with legal action.